Delivering delicious custom crafted food safely is not just our passion, it’s our responsibility.
Center Stage Catering, Inc. sales staff, kitchen crew, event planners, drivers and service staff, thank you for your continued loyalty as we navigate the current health situation in our community. It has always been our practice to emphasize cleanliness as we prepare the food for our clients. Our Chefs take great pride in their kitchen … it is a bright and clean workspace and have always been happy to host personal tours for our potential clients. Our Chefs are culinary school graduates with advanced certifications. All of our kitchen staff is Serv-Safe Manager Certified. Our Office, Sales, and Service Director Staffs are Serv-Safe Food Handler Certified. In short, food safety has always been important to us, it is engrained in our culture.
We are taking the Coronavirus COVID-19 very seriously. We are carefully following the guidelines and directives from the CDC and food industry experts. We have heightened our protocol on all sanitation efforts, and will monitor and employ any preventative measures as they are updated by the CDC regarding food, food handling and safety.
Practices in place that we will continue to use.
- All Employees are Serv-Safe Food Handler Certified or Manager Certified.
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize work spaces throughout our entire building.
- Disinfect all hard surfaces in our kitchen (light switches, door handles, refrigerator handles, hand sinks, paper towel dispensers, etc.) with hospital grade sanitizer.
- Maintain strict hand washing guidelines.
- Provide clean laundered uniforms daily for our staff.
- Stagger and rotate shifts to limit the number of employees in our establishment.
- Require staff to stay home if they do not feel well.
Additional practices that we have put into place.
- Provide staff with recommended Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Provide single wrapped utensils with all catering orders.
- Package/wrap and seal food in individual portions when requested.
- Provide continuous professional development as it pertains to health safety.
- Conduct weekly meetings to identify/discuss food practices and identify potential hazardous critical control points.
Over the years, we have gotten to know so many of you just as you have come to know us. We will get through this together and we will continue to be there for your celebrations and sorrows, office meetings and just because you don’t feel like cooking tonight.
Because we have our own in-house team of drivers (you may know them by name) we feel very confident in the safe delivery of your food.
Whether it is delivery, curbside pick-up or an event, give us a call and let us make your day a bit easier.
April 2020 marked our 20th anniversary as an organization and we deeply appreciate all your support over the years. We look forward to serving you for many more to come!
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us directly:
Center Stage Catering, Inc.
540.489.7827 | email@example.com